Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Yeah! My last exam is finished! It was my worst one. Very frustrating and cruel. Tricky questions that weren't in the readings. I had to control the tears that were welling up in my eyes during that exam on multiple occasions. I'm a little bummed about it, but at least it is over! I got everything figured out yesterday about the schedule for third year and thank the Lord, I don't have to take any summer classes! My brain doesn't have to work anymore (well, that's not at all true, but I want to think so!). I don't have to open another textbook until September! Woo! Hoo!
I got my hair cut yesterday! It is becoming my new tradition in final exam period. December and now. Cheap thrills!
Well, I'm at Shane's right now, but he is going to drive me home shortly. I don't want to go to bed. I want to celebrate being finished, so I might borrow The Little Mermaid 2 to entertain myself with. I know it's a little sad, but you gotta do what you gotta do!

No comments: