hello all! tonight I am house-sitting for friends of mine! I am taking my wonderful roommate with me to help fend off the medium-sized dog that I am slightly unsure of. I've always been very scared of dogs! I don't have a lot on my mind tonight. It just feels like I have a lot to figure out with scheduling, being at the other end of the city and all. Also, I have to figure everything out around the bathroom schedule of a dog, which somewhat disrupts my regular schedule. Oh, well, so it goes.
Yesterday my little foster brothers left for good. I called my mom in the evening and that's when things got really sad. We sat and cried together on the phone, both in our seperate homes, miles apart. My heart is breaking after all for two little boys who have lost their mother and home and don't understand what is going on. How can one right feel like another wrong? I suppose there is a major shortage for foster homes so my babies are at a shelter for the time being. This made me feel even more sick to my stomach. My mom said it was really nice, and is a regular, clean home. The sad part is that there is rotating staff instead of a family or parents. This frightens me because it makes a lack in stability. There are only the two boys and one other girl living at the house so at least it is not like they are amongst 50 other sad boys and girls fighting for adult attention. I hope they will survive and that they will make it emotionally. If you think of it, please pray for my two little foster brothers, Rane and Josiah. They are sweeties, but they have many problems that make them very difficult little boys. Pray that the Holy Spirit would cover and surround them, especially through this confusing and probably devastating time. I'm sorry that these blogs haven't been exciting, but it is what is happening in my heart right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment