Sunday, April 06, 2003

Well, I haven't blogged in a few days due to lack of internet access at the house-sitting place. It has been confirmed yet again that I'm just not cut out for animals or children at this point in my life. My time is so my own and dictated by me, that the simple responsiblity of letting a dog pee multiple times a day is quite inconvenient. This reveals that I like my life without the added responsibility of other living organisms.
5 more days of my second year of university! I'm really exciting to be finishing, though, I've been in done mode for quite a while and haven't been productive in the homework area at all lately!
My family came home from their 16-day trip to the west coast today! I just came home from having supper with them on their way back to Mitchell! I'm so glad that they are back in my province! Yeah!
Overall, my weekend was packed and it was full of socializing which was a lot of fun! So, I'm going to go relax, enjoy being back in my own appartment, and hang out with the good ol' roommate!

No comments: