Another nice day in Winnipeg! I went to the mall with Christina after clinical this afternoon and......I FINALLY FOUND A BATHING SUIT!!! It is really cute and is pink with white, Hawaiian flowers! A cute two-piece, which is a little more riske than I've ever done! I'm pretty empowered! Hee, Hee! I'm actually sitting here at home in my bathing suit top, border shorts, and sandals listening to loud, fun, summer music with the windows open! I love warmer weather! It feel so good and gets me so excited!
I'm pretty pumped because tonight is Survivor night! I'm a little behind the times, according to Shane, because only now am I a Survivor fan, seasons after the fad is over! Oh, well, only 7 or 8 Survivors left! AND, tomorrow is my last clinical day! We did finish our silly poster on ear cleaning for our health fair (today and tomorrow). It went alright and the health fair thing was super easy! It is like being in elementary school again!
I start my new job next tuesday and I'm sort of excited, yet sort of not at all, because I have to go right into committing all my time to work! I'm working as a health care aid at a long-term care facility down the street from my appartment! I think it will be great, but it will be different going from a student nurse to a health care aid. They do a really important job, I just have to remember what to do and what not to do. I talked with my "boss" on the phone today and was saying that I guess I don't need my stethescope or anything. She said nope because all I'll be specializing in the wiping of faces and bums! Wonderful! This could be a very interesting summer, though I know that I will learn a lot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment