Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Wow! It is tuesday already! I had my second last exam yesterday morning and then spent practically the whole day (actually about 4+ solid hours) rearranging and cleaning my room. I had a lot of fun! As a kid, every so often I would take the day and rearrange my room, which always turned into a whole day, or week, affair! I remember when I was still living with Corrie, I had the day off and she had to go to work. I got up at a fairly decent, early hour for a day off and began to move furniture around, sorting through everything. I think Corrie thought that I was nuts, but sometimes you just get in the mood! I'm at the University now, because I just had an appointment with a student advisor. I was a little worried about how I'm going to fit my electives in next term, because the nursing schedules don't really fit with the rest of the university's schedules because of clinical. I REALLY don't want to have to take a course in the summer! My brain wants a break! I feel better after talking to an advisor, and now I'm going to spend some time hashing (I don't know if that is actually a word) through the schedule to see what kind of things I can work out! Gotta go and catch a bus! Have a great day! It's beautiful outside!

No comments: