Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Morning to you! I've just been doing some homework in my bed this morning after sleeping past my alarm AGAIN! I guess I've just been a little tired the past few days and now my body is trying to catch up! I have some exciting news! I've been in the application process with Mercy Ships since January to perhaps go out to Central America for a few weeks in August. I called them today and they finally have all my stuff! The lady told me that they can only send two applications to the ship each day (or something). Today is my turn! The Caribean Mercy is supposed to then contact me with their response and if there are any positions that I can fill. I said that I would do anything, so that will hopefully get me an automatic in! I REALLY want to go away this summer! I need a break from North America and the life that I live here in Canada. I want to experience another people and another country! I want my little Canadian eyes to be opened a little bit more to what God is doing in other places around the globe!
Well, two days of school and two clinical days left. I'm feeling a tiny bit stressed because I suddenly realize that I have a bunch to do within the next few days and I don't know exactly when it is going to happen! I might have to survive on less sleep in the next few days! Well, I gotta get back to the books! I have to read over my pharmacology notes for my last quiz this afternoon! Yeah! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: