I just finished watching Blue Crush, with the roomie! Total chickflick! Shane mocked me for it, and after watching it, I realize that it is not a guy movie at all (unless they are watching for the females in string bikinis!). I really enjoyed it for the most part. Definitely not a strong, point-full storyline, but very entertaining nonetheless! I'm really to go to some tropical island, wear a sexy swimsuit, and surf the rest of my days!!!!!! One problem, I can only do the doggy paddle....Ummmmm.......that could pose as a problem! I'll have to think of a new plan.
Well, this morning, I had this great thought/story in my head. It is totally fantasy, but hilarious! It was 6:30am and my mind was still sleeping! I was thinking about Shane and I married and living in New York. I was a nurse at a nearby hospital and was walking through a nearby park on my break. Guess who was strolling in the park as well? Nobody but......Jennifer Lopez! We started to chat. Then Ben entered the scene and we chatted a little more. I didn't want them to think that I was a crazy fan or weird and annoying normal citizen, so I quickly finished up the conversation. They were doing a movie in New York and there was a part for an extra. I told them after finding this info out from them, that I had always wanted to be an extra in a movie! (This is true. I have always wanted to be the person nobody notices walking on the sidewalk on the opposite side of the street!). In this movie, the extra they need was a nurse, which was perfect! They liked me so much that they even stuck in one line for me! That was my moment of stardom in my bathtub, 6:30 this morning, prior to my pharmacology exam (which for the record, went pretty well!).
Hopefully, I'll have great and adventurous dreams tonight about saving the world and doing impossible things! Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment