I'm at the university this morning, because I got my verbal evaluation from my CEF about my performance in my geriatric clinical rotation. I was setting myself up for a specific mark and got a better one! It was the one I wanted! Yeah! My CEF summed up my strengths and weaknesses at the end which was interesting.... She said my strengths were my enthusiasm, my desire to always do better, my energy, my spirituality (which she said verbally but couldn't write on the evaluation which goes into my student file for faculty to see), etc. There was a lot of positive that she said which was nice! She said that I was in the right field and that I do nursing naturally! I kinda laugh to myself about the weaknesses that she stated. I have to think about them, but there is some truth to them! She said that she thought it was hard for me to take criticism. She said that when she told me something correctively critical, I got this look on my face! My mother would definitely agree with this! That almost made me laugh! She also said that I had too much information and needed to prioritize things and that I didn't like it when things were changed and the situation wasn't going according to plan. I suppose these things are true! I guess I have to work on prioritizing, being more flexible, and taking criticism (which I really don't like!). Even though these things/comments are school-related, they are good things to remember and aspects of my character that are positive and some that need some work!
Well, it is grocery shopping and studying day! I'm just waiting for Christina to get out of her evaluation! Talk to you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment