Tuesday, April 08, 2003

It is almost bedtime in my world. I had my last pharmacology class today! Yeah! Tomorrow I have my first final in the evening! Hopefully it goes o.k.! Christina (my roommate) and I have to finish our health fair project before thursday morning entitled Got Wax? We are doing a little teaching on ear cleaning for the older adult! Crazy topic we picked! There is no literature out there on this subject!
I had dance tonight. We are learning and perfecting our recital piece which is kinda weird, but hopefully it will be good! It sure makes me tired when we run through it multiple times in a row!
Oh, another update on the Mercy Ship thing! I guess my application made it to the ship because a lady from the Caribean Mercy emailed me today! She let me know that the ship is processing my application now, so hopefully it won't take too long before I hear some info! I'm getting a little excited to hear what I can anticipate for the summer!
Well, good night to you! Sleep well...I sure plan to! I've been having weird dreams lately, so we'll see what kind of strange drama will be apart of the night tonight!

No comments: