Friday, April 25, 2003

I slept in late this morning, or actually afternoon! I'm now just checking the emails before heading off to work again. I hope today goes really well and I continue to catch on to things quickly. Starting a new job sometimes sucks because you aren't great at it, because it's all new. I like the point where you really know what you are doing better! I might have to get another job, because these casual ones don't guarantee the hours and I'm at the very bottom of the seniority list. There was another facility that contacted me about casual health care aid work, so I might email/call them back and ask if they still need someone. We'll see how it goes. I just don't really look forward to getting orientated to another whole new facility, protocols, and seniors! There is so much my brain can remember! Well, we'll see what happens! Have a great day!

No comments: