Sunday, April 13, 2003
I wrote a great blog yesterday and then when I pressed post and publish, it didn't go through! What a bummer! It was a great one! Well, information lost...I don't want to think and write everything again! I'm just taking a break from studying for my final tomorrow. I'm a little worried, because it is worth 40% and I only started studying today! Ahhhh! I was supposed to study all day yesterday, but I got suckered by my dad into going home for the night and going to my aunt's concert in rural Manitoba (she's out from B.C. to do some singing concerts). It was totally great to be home! My parents are seperated and have been for the past 4 years. Yesterday, both my parents and all my siblings had a barbeque at my dad's place. It was my strategic plan! It was really nice! I don't know if my mom has been inside my dad's since they seperated. It was where all of us kids grew up (prior to the seperation). My mom and dad were in the kitchen together making supper and I got a picture of them! Hee! Hee! I don't really have the faith to believe for a miracle, but I have to remind myself that God is bigger than my mom, my dad and the problems that seperate them. I told these very words to my dad later that night! It was so nice to be home again! Playing 21 (basketball) with my siblings, barefoot, on the driveway, with music playing from my mom's van! I love nice weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment