Prayer request and update....
I woke up this morning to Shane having a seizure on the floor beside my bed. I called 911 who responded within about 10 minutes. In the meantime, I waited, talking to Shane, calling out to Jesus and turning Shane on his side and making sure he was breathing. In the time between the call to 911 and their arrival, he had another seizure that lasted less than 1 minute. I had about 7 uniformed men in our tiny little bedroom. Good thing I managed to think clearly and get some clothes on before they arrived!
We were brought to the St.Boniface Emergency by ambulance. Shane was only slightly responsive for a good hour. He finally said a word to me about an hour or so after I had found him on our floor.
Shane had blood work done, a physical assessment and a CT scan this morning/afternoon. All were normal. He is very sleepy now and has the battle wounds of burst blood vessels around his eyes, but otherwise doing well. We are home now and I'm just going to spend the next day or two observing him, providing that natural nursing care and loving my husband that is alive today! Thank-you Jesus for no brain damage and that my hubbie is alive!
Thanks to all who were praying and please continue to do so. Pray that this never happens again.
God bless. I'm off to tuck my buddy into bed...more updates later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment