Groan, Moan and Clutch your Stomach......
I feel crappy. I've made close acquaintance with the bathroom this past night with the effects of a very upset stomach. It came upon me in the last hour or two of work last night. And has really flared up over night. To go along with that, my throat is on fire!
So, after waking up practically hourly, I decided at 4:30am that a warm bath, some awake time and a cup of tea might help this sicko. And, I did it. I called in sick for the first time. I hate to do this, but I don't want to spend the whole day in the bathroom at the hospital! It is sucky to even use public washrooms, never mind if you need it for an extended period of time! It actually worked out quite well, because when I called in I found out the nurse that I was supposed to be with is also sick today.
So, today I will rest. Physically, nursing my sore throat and upset stomach. Getting some extra sleep. And emotionally rest up from the past few days. I need some R & R, some good Bible reading time and a day on the couch.
Ahhhh....I'm going to go and inform my faculty advisor of my state and finish my tea. Nite, nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment