The fun of family....
This morning, Shane and I had the pleasure of accompanying Shane's grandpa to the doctor's. He is quite a hoot! He asked me to come into the office with him. I found that quite the compliment! When the doctor entered the room, he explained that he brought along his own private nurse! How funny!
We had a nice morning/afternoon together in Steinbach, on the drive to and fro and a nice hearty meal at MJ's on Main Street in Steinbach (mmmm...good Mennonite home-cooked food). It was a good way to spend part of our day!
We also had Shane's sisters over for the night. We haven't had them over here for a sleepover since we've been married. It was nice! We rented Ice Princess...all you may be groaning, but it is such a cute movie! I had inspirations to become a figure skater after watching!
As for this evening, prayer is on. We are going to be praying here at our place again, since we are in town after all! So, we'll see whoever shows up and start up the prayer at 7pm! See you then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment