Hello wilderness...we'll maybe not wilderness....hello provincial park
So, Shane and I are going to attempt our first adventure camping together this weekend! It should be very interesting and hopefully a ton of fun! Shane used to be a scout as a boy, so he remembers camping/canoe trips. I have gone camping, in a tent trailer, a few summers as a kid, but not a whole lot and many years ago. It feels like I'm doing this for the first time! I don't know what to pack or how to camp really! And, we're borrowing a tent. I sure don't know if I can set that thing up! (good thing Shane's around!)
So, I'm definitely bringing the camera, because I think it will be quite the memory making experience for us as a couple! Hopefully lots of laughs, good quality time together and few misquito bites! Here's to hoping! I was too excited to sleep in too long this morning. I want to get going!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment