Sunday, July 10, 2005

Lots to say, not a lot of time to say it.....

-great day at the hospital...slow, but had an incredible couple to work with, they gave me positive feedback like crazy! The husband even pulled my preceptor aside and ranted about a list of positive things he had to say about me! And when someone rants about your communication skills and people skills, that is a HUGE compliment!

-I enjoyed the warm weather yesterday at Birds Hill Beach with my hubbie! It was SO nice to have a weekend day with him! It has felt like a long time since I've seen Shane for a whole day!

-Only 6 more shifts as a student nurse! Yikes! I have had an incredible experience! I love this area of nursing! And I almost had a delivery on my own the other day! One more push and I would have been delivering that baby on my own! I sure used good judgement at the perfect timing when I called for the doctor and another nurse to help me out with the delivery!

-Actually went out socially on friday night...and way past my bedtime! Shane and I met Christina, Steph, Roman (Christina's bro) and Stephan (Christina's bro) at the Forks for yummy drinks! It was nice to be out socially and see people that I enjoy!

-A week from thursday Shane and I leave for our 10-day trip to KC!!! I'm so looking forward to it! I hope to receive more and more direction with the next stage of our lives! Bring it on, Lord! And I'm pumped to visit Joel and Joyska!

Lots of good stuff........mmmmm.......speaking of good stuff...I think my bed and Bible are calling!

No comments: