Thursday, February 16, 2006

What?!!!

-28 and feels like -41??????

It's 6:10am and news like that before braving the cold is very intimidating and makes me hate the cold we live in. I'm already cold just thinking about stepping outside! It just doesn't seem fair that it is allowed to get so cold where we live.

Ok. Enough of that complaining.

Back to work for me for the next two days. I had a pretty crappy sleep, but I'm actually looking forward to working today. I usually enjoy work when I'm there, but kinda dread going (a huge part being the newness of my job and fear I sometimes feel about what I might face). Today, I'm kinda looking forward to it!

I had a nice 3 days off! I spent all day monday and tuesday at home, with the exception of evening engagements! Birthday dinner for Steph and mom, prayer at our place and yesterday was Valentine's day for Shane and I. It was a really nice few days off! I should stay home a little more often on my days off! I like my home!

Ok...off I go. Pray that I don't freeze to death!

No comments: