Thursday, February 23, 2006

I passed!

I wrote my NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) test this morning. It was ok...but I did thought I may have failed certain parts. Yesterday was supposed to be my study day...but I totally procrastinated. I slept in, emailed people I've been meaning to, went to see my boss to pick my position, poured over the schedule of my new position lovingly, did some errands and went out with the girls in the evening. It hardly made any room for studying!

So, today I wrote the test. Then I headed to the gym. That felt nice! And picked up some groceries so that I have food for work this weekend.

When I returned home, Shane had the good news to tell me that the education lady from the hospital called to tell me that I passed! Yeah!

It is not completely finished yet though. I have to do a full day next friday of the course. It's all the lab stuff - hands on such. The final test is how I do with a fake mega code! We'll see! I hope it is fun and interesting!

Housegroup is here tonight. That should be interesting! ....I'm pumped to have accomplished all that I have and it still be early in the afternoon. I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day at home!

No comments: