HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH.....AGAIN!!!
Today was a party day for Steph and I. We save the celebration for a saturday so we can have a full day!
It began with a yummy brunch of waffles, white sauce and berries. Followed by a workout at the gym...Aquafit. Generally a fun time for Steph and I. Not the case today. It was in the deep end and frankly, I just sink. Very frustrating.
Then we went and saw Pride and Prejudice in the cheap theatre. Ahhh....love.
Off to Kristi's personal spa....in my very own bathroom....where we did foot scrubs, in candlelight while drinking glasses of chocolate milk. Then a little foot massages with lotion and painting of the nails...sparkling sand was the color of choice.
Dinner was at Red Lobster....mmmmmm...shrimp!!!
And then, SURPRISE!!!!! A party for Steph at our appartment! She was totally surprised! All of my lying today paid off in the end! A huge thank-you to all who came on such short planning notice! You are all irreplaceable! It was wonderful to have you celebrate with you! THANK-YOU!
...now tea with my husband whom it feels I haven't seen in a few days....and then bedtime! nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment