Terrible news....
Got a call from my boss at 1pm.
I've been bumped.
Meaning? Someone else took my position. There has been some bumping happening which originated on the 6th floor. Now it's hit me.
So, this means I don't get to work in my beautiful, convenient .75 position.
I have a meeting at 3pm with my boss and the union rep to see which positions are available to me. This will not be very many, as the seniority for this bump froze back in November. At that time...and still now...I have little seniority, being so new and all.
Please pray that I have wisdom as I choose my next position. Pray that there is a handpicked one for me amongst those I have to choose from. One that provides enough money and allows Shane and I to be apart of the things we love.
Yikes! What a crazy monkey-wrench thrown into the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment