Ahhhhh.....a nice day!
I had a pretty nice day today!
It started with a sleep-in morning with my hubbie who has been a little under-the-weather in the stomach department for a few days out of the past week. So, he took a sick day (hee hee!).
Then I had brunch at a friend's place from high school. It was wonderful! The conversation was awesome and a whole bunch of topics came up that are dear to my heart recently and of which I feel quite a bit of passion for. I had a wonderful time! So great to connect with old friends!
Then, went home to the sick husband and snuggled on the couch while watching Dr. Phil together. I also got some much-needed reading in for the Neonatal Resuscitation Course that I'm doing. One more chapter to go...then studying...before I write the test on thursday morning.
Then came supper at the in-law's tonight! That was a nice and unexpected invitation!
And, another experience at Aquafit with Steph. This time I said to myself, "Screw the deep end!". All I do is drown! So, I worked my butt off in the shallow end and it felt far more productive!...I still had some drowning moments during the ab work, but it was far less frustrating!
Now it is time for a little sleep before I work tomorrow. I picked up an extra shift. Should be a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment