Ouch!
My sweet husband has a migraine this morning! He used to get these on occasion, but really hasn't since the seizures started in July. Today he has one. Sucky.
Hey, maybe that means no more seizures! Here's to hoping!
As you may have read on Shane's blog, we had an appointment with the neurologist last week. It was the first time that Shane's meds haven't been adjusted! We were totally pumped because Shane hasn't had a seizures in 2 months, and that's our record since July! So, we're going to continue on what doses and meds Shane is presently on. They are both really low doses, but hopefully the combination of the two will provide the right balance for a seizure-free life!
I'm so thankful to see the hope that this positive news has brought my hubbie. Wow! What a last 7 months it has been for us! I pray that we're on the way down that mountain!
Off I run to get ready for church....haven't been there in 2 months on a sunday morning.....between working and a few travels in December/January......Adios......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment