Sunday, June 22, 2003

The wedding was wonderful! I loved it and it was great to be apart of the day with Natalie and Lance! It's amazing that now they are married! I'm totally happy and excited for them. But I'm kinda bumbed myself. I'm feeling a little of the jealously of not having to say good-bye all the time anymore and being able to see the other person EVERY DAY! That seems like such a fantasy! We (Shane and I) are at about once a week and I'm feeling a little sad over that lately. All these weddings that we are a part of and are going to this summer are giving me the itch and I'm feeling a little sad and jealous at this present moment. Part of my bumbed feeling has to do with the fact that I have to work all afternoon/evening tonight and Shane finally has the day off! It would be the perfect quality time opportunity! It is summer and it seems like I'm either working or sleeping because I'm so tired. I need some refreshment. I'm just bumbed.

No comments: