Friday, June 27, 2003

This new way of posting new blogs is something to get used to. I was expecting the old way when I logged on, but a different screen came up. To those reading my blog, you won't know what I'm talking about because nothing that you see looks different, just the place that I go to post the blogs.
I just got back from my past few days in Mitchell. My sister had her grad yesterday and it was really fun to be a part of it! I was pretty much the helper and photographer the entire day. It was really nice though, and she looked amazing! It kinda made me emotional though, because I remember my grad like it were yesterday and would love to relive it in a second! On sunday it will be 3 years since my grad day! Time really flies by. I got to go to the ceremony and reception with my sister. When my mom and I dropped her off at prom and were walking back to the van, it was kinda sad. I felt kinda old. My grad time was over. I know it sounds funny because I'm not really old at the ripe age of 20! But, I really feel so grown up that sometimes it would be nice to be a teenager again, except with the conveniences of my life away from home now, but without the responsibilities! Wouldn't life be perfect? Ha. Not possible!
I'm going to a dance show with my lovely friend Bonnie! If it is all sold out were off for something to eat or drink. So, later all!

No comments: