Monday, June 30, 2003

Morning all! I just went on to the website about my El Salvador trip. They didn't add any new info, but they added two pictures to the write-up about the trip. One is of the surgeon that is leading the trip and the other a picture of the clinic area on a previous trip. It makes me get excited! I have a glimpse of what it may look like! I might very well be in that very picture in a matter of weeks!!!! It seems like more of a reality as it is getting closer, money is due and I see pictures like these!!!! God is so faithful! Yesterday I got another little gift of financial help from Shane's grandpa. That is so nice of him, and he doesn't even love God! Well, he's supporting me and whether he really knows it or not, he's supporting the ministry of Jesus! May God bless him for his generosity and capture grandpa's heart.

No comments: