Thursday, June 19, 2003

If any of you can work the whole internet/computer thing well, let me know. I finally got signed up to haloscan, the comments part of blogs that mine has been lacking and I don't know how to figure it out! I want to be able to have some sort of two-way communication, but that won't happen until I can figure this whole thing out! So, if you can help, email me! hisdevotedone@hotmail.com
Shane and I have a wedding rehearsal to go to tonight. We had a little scare in the transportation department. No ride after all. But I got that ironed out this morning. In a hurry.
My sis is over and spent the night here. We are having a fun time together! Vegged, went to the mall, went to the cheap theatre and this morning, slept in, ate a nice breakie and painted our nails (because it is totally a girly thing to do!)!
Have a nice day!

No comments: