I am pretty tired this evening. I worked two shifts at the two different places that I am employed at. It equalled to over 10 hours at work today. Whew! I was pretty bumbed today, because the rehearsal dinner for Nat and Lance's wedding is tonight and I was supposed to go with Shane. I'm really disappointed that it didn't work out and that I had to be responsible and work. I am committed to honesty and integrity (at least I try!), and so, the easy route out of calling in sick wasn't an option for me. Though, when I told a girl at work, she asked why I didn't just call in sick. Sometimes you have to do the uncomfortable choice in order to live a life of integrity. Knowing that others at work know what I believe and stand for, and then in fact lying, would be wrong, though convenient. I just can't live that way though.
Pray that tomorrow we don't get the rain or storm they have been talking about! The wedding is at 6pm and I want it to be great for my friends! I'm pretty excited about this wedding! It is going to be a blast! And I get to stare at my Shaner standing up front all dolled up in a suit and such! Wonderful!
By the way, I finally got a position at one of my places of work! I got a .45 which is really nice for me! It means that I get 4 and a half days of work in a 14 day work period. But since my position is half evenings, I get 9 shifts in a 14 day work period! Sounds good to me! Thanks God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment