Sunday, June 29, 2003

Hello, hello! So, my Shaner took me out after work last night. He took me to Red Lobster, which might I add, is our favorite place to go together. The last time we were there alone for a date was on my birthday last October. We did come in January with my family, though. Anyways, we then just went back to my appartment and listens to music, relaxed and looked through the pictures we have accumulated as a couple....in september it will be 3 years already!!! Oh baby, that's quite a while! It has been really fun! And I have learned a whole lot about myself, love, males, relationships and God. I have really been shown a side of the Father that I never knew before through Shane. He has been really good for me, even in the tough, conflicting times. I learn more and more about effective communication all the time. For the most part, I'm really proud of our communication! (just a little brag!). Anyways, he's going to bump me off the internet any minute, by calling me, so I'll go now!
Have a great night!

No comments: