Monday, June 23, 2003

Guess what!?! I got a totally awesome letter in the mail today! God is so good and so faithful! I've type the first little paragraph for you! Kristi L, The Canadian Millenium Scholarship Foundation is pleased to award you a millennium bursary in the amount of..........$3,074!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!! Out of the blue! I didn't apply for this award and never expected it! When you fill out a student loan you are automatically entered in! Everyone is! Amazing! $3000 off my student loan! Boy, will Shane be happy to hear this news! It will make our finanical future easier!
I worked this morning, but accidentally slept in! I was supposed to be up at 5:30 and at work at 7, but I woke up at 6:40!!! I got there in amazing time though, by 7:35 and skipped my break to keep the hours!
I get to finally see my Shaner today! And I'm really excited! I can't wait to spend an evening with him!
I had a little nap yesterday before work and shed a few tears when telling Shane why I was bumbed over the phone. Then I felt a lot better. A few tears and a nap almost always does the trick!
Well, later all!

No comments: