Monday, June 09, 2003

Good night everyone! If you think of me at 8:30am tomorrow morning, please utter a prayer! I'm going to the dentist (which I am very afraid of!). I'm especially scared of the pick-like tool that scratches your teeth! It grinds my insides like the feeling of nails on a chalkboard! Ahhhh! It makes me crazy! I'm also meeting with a travel health nurse to get the needles that I need for my trip. Oddly, I can give needles and love it, but getting them is a different story! I'm a little chicken!
So, good night and have sweet dreams! Oh, three more prayer requests! My lovely sister is making some big decisions within the next few days, and months about life after graduation. So, please pray for her. Also, a couple that Shane and I are good friends with are waiting for papers with the US government to go through and having to really pray for God's wisdom and direction. Please keep them in prayer as well! One more is that a young guy that I know is battling cancer. He has a young wife and a little son and they really need a miracle! Jesus, you know what all these people need and you hold their lives and futures in your hand. Thank-you that you are Sovreign. You are in control and you are a good Father.

No comments: