Wednesday, June 11, 2003

After my little nap yesterday, my left arm was killing! Since then it has been really sore, even when I woke up this morning! I guess my muscle (the tiny bit that I have) didn't like the typhoid toxin! I made it through work though, even with an incredibly sore arm! I like the half evening shift - it's 3:30 until 9pm! Short and sweet! Though, on yesterday's shift, I got #2 ALL over my uniform - on the front, on the pocket, on the hip, on the back of the leg and on my hands! And I think to myself, I do this by choice? Am I insane? I just think how thankful I am that I am not staying at this job long-term! Nursing here I come!
I'm working the night shift tonight, so I'm kind of confused how to work out the sleep thing. I got up early for me this morning (8:30), that is early on a day off. I'm sure some of you are groaning that that is early. I do not envy those with children that wake up at all hours, or really early! I'm going to stay up for a few hours and then try and get about 5 or so hours of sleep before I go to work for 11pm! I sure don't like nights, though it's only my second night shift!
Well, I should get off the internet because Shane will be calling sometime this morning. He's going to pick me up and bring me over to his house so we can hang out together for a few hours! It is his day off and after today I won't get to see him until tuesday or so of next week because I'm going home for the weekend! Oh, speaking of home, my sister felt some direction about what she was praying about. Thanks to all who said a prayer. She is going to take the ESL (english as a second language) program thing this summer, which allows her to teach english and travel just about anywhere! I'm excited for her!
Have a great day!

No comments: