Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Shaner and I had a WONDERFUL evening together last night! We went for a walk, looked at cars (and actually test drove a really nice one for fun!), and had fun talks about the future together! It is so fun to discuss and dream! It is even more fun when slowly those dreams begin to become reality. I love it! Our great evening is pretty much all that has been exciting in the last few days/hours. Of course, I worked today and picked up a few extra hours. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my evening. Not sure if I want to nap or not. It may be too late in the day for that. I'm severely in the mood to go to the movie theatre! And not the cheapies but a good Silver City experience! Oh the fond memories! Chris and I might treat ourselves to a movie after our terrible dishes are finally done! See you later and say a prayer that our dishes will miraculously get clean themselves!

No comments: