I had a terrible night! I went to bed around 1am and tossed and turned, pulling my hair out with frustration (not really) until at least around 4am. I don't remember seeing the alarm clock in the 4s so perhaps I dozed for the hour, but was up again in the 5s. I was so frustrated! I just wouldn't sleep! I never have this problem! I can't imagine the frustration that insomniacs face! I guess I had a lot on my mind.
A lady called me today from the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority and I have an interview for tomorrow. I don't know if it will work out for me to take the job, because I already have two casual positions and the summer is speeding by, but we'll see what is available. The security of a part-time job would be nice. It is homecare as well, so it would be a little different than personal care homes which is all I'm doing right now. I don't think I could take on a third! Way too much! So this could be a nice change! We'll see what happens.
I'm going to go and pray my little heart out, searching for direction to the change of plans. My words to the Lord are that I will do anything. I will, with His strength, put aside my plans and agendas, and do whatever His Will is. The catch is that He has to make Himself extremely clear so that I know the direction is from Him. Keep me in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment