Thursday, May 29, 2003

God just let me know that my plans are changed and won't look like what I had thought. Sometimes it is strange when he does this. I am going to need to spend some serious time in prayer about what he wants instead. When a door closes, I can trust that He knew that it was going to be a closed door, and therefore He opens a different one. He has a plan for me and therefore I am disappointed, but I am at peace and excited for what the new plan will look like. Pray if you read this, for I need to hear clearly from God to know the direction to take.
On another note, I spent the day and evening with a bunch of my wonderful friends! My friends are out from Florida, who just recently got married! I got to live with Heather for about 2 months before she moved back to Florida, after a living in Winnipeg for 10 months. I've known her for years and known her now husband for even more years. He was actually my grad date in 2000! I'm SO excited to have them close by again! He was in town and was in the same wedding party that Shane was in Ontario. Heather on the other hand, surprised Christina and I and called when she arrived in Winnipeg! It was a great surprise! We went to the park, played volleyball, videotaped each other, made a great supper here at the appartment, hooked up with two other couples and went for drinks on Corydon! It was a great evening! Nite!

No comments: