Good morning! It is now wednesday and I haven't recently checked if the date problem is fixed yet. I guess I'll find out after this blog is posted. I got to have some generic orientation at work that I never got before starting, yesterday, which was good. I picked up two extra shifts too! The disappointing thing is that I have to skip my rehearsal at Masterworks for the finale (opps!). I asked the director of the studio though, and so I feel o.k. about it! I really wanted to work the shift! I also have to miss the Teddy Bears Picnic which I was planning on volunteering at! I really wanted to go! Oh well, I really need to work and make money!
I checked my marks from my finals yesterday at the University! They went better than I thought, especially the way I felt after my last one! I'm impressed!
Today, I get to go back to Mitchell for night again! It sure has been a treat to beable to go often in the last few weeks! It's more than I've gotten to in the last few years combined! Well, maybe that's an exaggeration......Anyways, I'm in my friend's wedding this summer, so we are having the hair and makeup trial tonight. That's why I have to get to Mitchell. I think it should be fun! I just hope they don't make me look funny, especially with the makeup part. I never wear it! I'm excited to see my family and I'm having lunch with a friend from high school, so my next two days should be fun, but relaxing!
I got an email from the Kenya people today! The doctor who says the final word is not in town at the present moment, but the woman in human resources that I've been in contact with doesn't think there should be any problem and I'll probably be able to go! She just thinks that he wants to here from the people in Kenya to make sure of the amount of people able to come! I hope to here the final yes or no very soon! I'm not a very patient waiter! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed!
Have a great day! I hear it is supposed to 25 out there today! Lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment