My baby sister called me this morning! Well, she's actually not a baby, she's 18 and incredibly mature! If I don't get a call today or early tomorrow morning to work, I think I'm going to go home to Mitchell for the night sunday to monday. I would love to spend time out there again! Though, my sister is going camping with other soon-to-be grads, so I probably won't get to spend time with her. Oh, well, I will get to spend time with the rest of the fam! I really am in the mood to hang out with my dad. I want to run around in the backyard, go for bike rides, play catch, have a barbeque! I kinda hope that they don't call me in for work, because I'll will say yes if they call, and I would really like to go home!
I'm totally honored! My sister is allowed to bring 5 people to her grad ceremony and 3 to the reception/banquet. She told me this morning that she wants to invite me to both! I didn't expect that at all! I am so honored and excited about this! I'm so proud of that girl! And, she got nominated for valadictorian (i can't spell!)! Go Stephy!
Well, I'm off to work again this evening! Yeah, evening and weekend bonuses tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment