Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Morning! I'm up early enough, but not at a crazy hour like the past few days, because this morning is my interview! I am interested to hear what they offer and if I feel like I want to work there. I don't know what will work out, especially with the factor of leaving in August for a few weeks. I hope it goes well though! Then I'm taking my mom out for a belated mother's day coffee. I got to remember to write up the card! Mom called just this morning to ask if my sister could come along. Absolutely! Then tonight I have dance in which we will work on our recital hardcore and then coffee at Earl's with some friends later on around 10pm. This will be the last time that we hang out with one of the couples before they get hitched. That's why they wanted to do something tonight. It should be fun!
I got a call this morning from World Vision whose website I had visited a while back. I had filled out an online application and a lady was calling if I had any questions and about processing the application. They had three spots left in their trip to Romania, but I told her that I already had an opportunity that I was doing for August. I'm feeling excited though about the doors that have been opened for the future. I could have gone to Romania with World Vision, or Spain with Mercy Ships, but I'm going to Kenya, Africa with Global Health Outreach. That is pretty amazing that some opportunities were actually being worked out! I just can't do all of them at once! Both Mercy Ships and World Vision are keeping my file and said just to contact them if I want to work with them in the future! Open doors!
Well, I gotta go get ready! Hope the day is great!

No comments: