Wednesday, May 28, 2003
I got to spend almost the whole day with Shane today! 11 hours or so! It was wonderful! I really enjoyed a great day with him and got caught up on the details of the trip. He looked great too, my stud muffin! He dyed his hair with some blonde dye, got a hair cut just before he left and got a bit of a tan during the trip. Lookin' great! I get to see him again tomorrow, which makes me very happy! I just got back home and spent the end of the evening watching Shane play hockey. He in on a team that just recently started and I went to watch him. Even though I was the only girlfriend there, I wanted to be with him, instead of going home alone. You know the suckiest thing about dating? Always having to say good-bye at the end of every evening! And not having anybody to sleep beside, except other pillows and blankets. I've never ever been a stuffed animal girl, but I might sucker in to hugging one through the night sometime soon. Anyways, in junior high, us girls would always go and watch the boys hockey games at our arena in town. The only establishments in our little town were a school, church, a little general store, one restaurant, a community centre for seniors and the arena. We were faithful supporters, and even though we waited around until they were out of the change room after the game, they only uttered a sentence before leaving the arena with their parents. Typical for junior high. Nonetheless, we loved every game! Watching Shane's game tonight brought me back to memory land for a moment and I still remember the numbers of the guys jerseys from grade 8 and 9! I always wanted to be a girlfriend of a hockey player, because we would remark about how sexy the guys looked in uniform! (chuckle, chuckle) I had a fabulous day with my Shane! I got called in to work, but wasn't home and didn't want the shift! Power to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment