Friday, May 16, 2003

Today my boy is leaving for just over two weeks....boo...hooo...... I haven't been able to see him very much in the last two months it seems. Actually I looked back at the day planner and only 4 evenings since April 1 have been just for us! I think we need to work on that! It just that life gets busy! Before it was school and exams, now it is work and life. Does anyone have a car that they need to dispose of and want to give it to us?! That is another factor why don't get to see each other as much as I would like to...no wheels. Well, he's coming back on May 27 or so I hear. I hope to spend the afternoon with him on the 28! That's kinda far away! This makes me a little sappy, but I'll also be fine! I will hopefully get lots of calls into work and fill my extra time with friends, family and the ending of dance/recital preparation.
Shane came by last night after work for a bit to say good-bye. It was so nice to see him! You know how you love to see your special one anytime, but other times, it is just so good for your heart? More than normal? It was like that for me yesterday! My heart was so full and happy to be able to see Shane! I know this is far too sappy, but usually you will get the logical side out of me, so when there is sap available, I'll just go with it! I suppose absense can make the heart grow fonder. I felt that yesterday. It totally works the opposite for me sometimes, by making me increasingly frustrated. But yesterday I experienced the opposite! Shane, it was SO GREAT to see you again! I LOVE YOU! HAVE SO MUCH FUN ON YOUR TRIP AND BE SAFE!
Today and tomorrow I work. I hope it is good and I enjoy myself. I'm not overly excited at this point, but I'm happy for the hours. I hope they don't call for sunday (at least morning), because it would nice to be able to go to church.
Well, time to eat and get ready, spend some time with Jesus and relax before work!
See you all!

No comments: