What a beautiful day! I am still in my pjs and it is going on 4pm! It is just what I needed! I've been planning things, relaxing and preparing for my trip. I made a list of all the things I have to get before I leave! Yikes! There are quite a few things!
I am such a list maker and planner! I thrive on it! I think that is part of my OCD list! Hee! Hee! On Yvonne's blog, she once asked others to comment about their strange habits, which I call OCDs (obsessive compulsive disorder)! What are some of yours? Do tell your deepest darkest quirks!!!!!
O.k. I'm going to do some more of the writing/paper work/planning that I love to do and write a speech for my friend's wedding next weekend! I hope to be "in the zone" and that the stories, encouragement and words flow naturally!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment