Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Well, checking up on other blogs, I can see the ripple effect of the news about little River. It is amazing how River's life and death has effected SO many people. Even just in my life, I have asked a bunch of people to pray. At the very beginning when River's condition was made aware to the community, I sent out a group email for people who has no idea who they are to pray. Months later a girl that I hardly ever talk to anymore because I hardly see her anymore email me for an update, because her uncle and his church were wondering what was happening with little River. It is amazing how updates about River's life went from his parents to me to my friend to her uncle and then to his church. The family of Christ that we all are is an incredible thing! I have a lot to be thankful for.
On a different note, my friend Yvonne from church is out having a baby right now! Pray that she has strength, focus and can work well through this labor and delivery!
I'll update you all when I know more!

No comments: