Monday, July 28, 2003

Sometimes it sucks to have a job and a responsibility to be there. Christina, Heather, Beau and Dany went to Grand Beach for the day and I had to stay home because I work this evening. Boo Hoo! I'm a little disappointed! It would have been so much fun and I really wanted to go to the beach sometime this summer! I guess I'll definitely have the chance in Florida. Heather talked to her brother in law, and I'll most likely be able to go to Disney World while I'm there for free! He has time shares with Disney! Yippee! I've never been to Disney Land or World before. Unfortunately, Heather has to work, but Beau and I will go! It is funny because I'll have a whole bunch of Disney pictures with myself and my friend's husband! Funny!
Yesterday was actually harder for me than saturday in regards to the funeral. I was really feeling bumbed yesterday and I had a pretty heavy heart. I worked in the evening which was good and it took my mind off of it, but the beginning of the day (church), was really hard for me. I felt really down and didn't enjoy myself. Oh well, I guess it is part of the processing. My heart is sad for all of them that are so effected by this.
The remainder of my money for my trip was due this past saturday. In the last week or so I've been informed of a few donations that were being sent by mail. So, I didn't have to send the rest of the money in on saturday because we are going to wait until mid-week to see what comes in and where I'm at. I am praying and hoping that it is all covered! That would be such a blessing! If it is covered and there is a surplus of money, they will cover my plane ticket to Miami too, and other expenses like my passport, immunizations, etc. I would love that! I am already so thankful and blessed by God's faithfulness through others' generosity! I'll keep you guys posted about the situation! It is only 12 days now until I leave!
Have a great day!

No comments: