Monday, July 07, 2003

I realize I have some issues with my blog and the funny line that is showing up, but I'm in the process of figuring out how to fix it! Hopefully by tomorrow it may be gone.
I had a pretty terrible morning. Downright awful. You know those days when EVERYTHING goes wrong that could in a matter of minutes? Yeah, one of those. It made for a tearful morning, which is not welcomed at work! I am a psycho and worked 7-12:35, and 3:11:15! That is way too much work. So, in order not to be completely depressed over this, I had an hour nap in between and woke up pretending that it was a new day and I only had to go to work once. Silly brain. Strangely, when I woke up I had this intense pain down the left side of my neck, both in the front and back and down my shoulder blade. It travelled down in the same way that it feels when you take a too big bite of something and it has a hard time going down, allowing you to feel exactly where it is at every distance. Over the course of my work evening, it has gotten worse. I don't know what it is and I've never felt this before. I'm guessing I must have slept wrong in my nap time. Whatever the case, hopefully it goes away!
Well, I had my little unload of the bad parts of my day. On another note, I got back from my friends' wedding! I had a really fun time! It was fun, beautiful and excruiatingly hot. We were soaked and I got a wicked sun burn. I just never thought that sun screen and getting ready for the wedding went together! I really should have! All my friend Tanya's (the bride) girlies involved in the wedding got a gift certificate for a half hour massage! What a rockin' present! I'm super pumped about mine!
Well, I'm kinda scared to sleep and hurt my neck further, but I am so excited to be in dream land. I want to sleep in as long as the body wants! Ahhhhh........

No comments: