So, my trip is becoming more of a reality! I finally got my itinerary and am meeting my team in Miami on August 9! I found a flight to Miami on the 9th, though I have to leave Winnipeg at 5:45am! That's ok though, because I don't have to stay the night in Miami that way! Then, I'm going to return with my team to Miami from El Salvador, and stay with my friends in Florida for a few days! I am going to stay for 4-5 days and then return to Winnipeg on the 27th!!!! Just in time for a few more shifts at work, another wedding and then back to school within a week. Boy, I think August is going to make me very tired! I had a shift to work on the 25th, but an awesome co-worker who in the last day has traded me for 5 shifts, is switching me!!!! I try to make it work that I take a shift that will allow her to have an extended time off so that the switch works in my favor and hers. So far it has worked great! I thank the Lord for her! Before I had taken this .45 I had taken some shifts as a casual employee. Now some of the shifts were over lapping and I'm in a wedding next weekend that I couldn't miss. So, they were all very valid switches!!!
My sister was planning on moving in across the hallway, but today someone came in and gave a deposit for the appartment. Bummer....it means that the appartment is held for this girl. Hopefully this work out for my sister to get it instead! So, if you wouldn't mind, could you pray that God would find a place for my sister and friend that are moving out together and that it could possibly be in my appartment block? This one is across the hall and we would love to continually run across the hall to hang out together! You know, like the whole set-up on the show Friends! It would be a blast!
I'm pretty fired up today about all these plans! Definitely adrenalin is pumping!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment