Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Well, I booked the flight and it is all final that I'm leaving on the 9th and returning the 27th, after visiting my Florida friends. Christina is going to be visiting them too in August, so it has potential to work out that we would be there at the same time. I wish Shane could join us! It is so fun when the 5 of us hang out! He will be missed. But you know, he's doing what is needed and saving the money so we can buy a car in late summer/early fall hopefully! What a good guy!
Well, since the appartment Steph and Laurel wanted is taken, we have been playing with ideas of moving into a side-by-side or house with the 4 of us. We are all actually going to look at a place tonight. I was getting really pumped about it, but now as things progress it is stressing me out a little. Going on a trip, getting back and going to school within the week and the potential of completely relocating is somewhat psycho! At least if we don't like the places or feel right about it, Chris and I can stay here and Steph and Laurel can find a place nearby. We did find a great option though! It is 5 minutes from the University and it is a house! It is in a great, nice, quiet, secluded neighborhood and we would have all the enjoyments of a house, including a yard! It would be so nice! We can only view it in 2 or so weeks though, because the owners are coming in from Vancouver. They said that they would prefer a family, but would consider students. I understand, but am also slightly insulted by the typical stereotype you get as soon as you are a little on the younger side. We are awesome tenants, and great girls! They wouldn't have to worry at all about the wear and tear of the house, drunken parties or noise problems! You want to get me started and passionate about something, mention the stupid stereotypes that you get directed at you as soon as you look younger. I can go on....I'm getting mad!
So, my sister is coming in a few minutes and we are off to hand out resumes to find her a job in the city! Pray about our house and her job situation!

No comments: