Well, it sure has been an emotional few days in the blogging community. Quite the extremes from the intense sadness of River's passing to the total excitement of Jason and Yvonne's, new daughter, Aila Jordan (good choice of a name!). Man, what a cutie she is! I have seen quite a few newborn babies and some of them aren't the cutest little things right after the birthing experience. This one is absolutely adorable!
My dear friend, Amy is getting married this saturday so today I'm off for home until saturday. Lots of wedding stuff to do in the next 3 days......rehearsal tonight, set up some more tomorrow, spend the night with the bridal party and the bride-to-be and then do the whole wedding thing on saturday morning! It is going to be SO early! The wedding is at 10:30am, so the hair dresser is coming to the house by 5:45am!!!
My mom and sister are coming over soon and we're going to the mall. I have to buy stuff for my trip and my sister has two job interviews! So, off I go to do all the hygiene stuff of the morning! Take care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment