Monday, May 30, 2005

Today begins another week....

I don't mind mondays generally. Sometimes the weekend is so full that I look forward to the week! That sounds a little strange, but true sometimes! Especially this weekend...it was pretty full! But with great things! It was filled with Nightwatch, a Kareoke party at our friends' place, cleaning the house, church, napping and a family gathering.

Saturday morning/afternoon I got to spend 4 solid hours with my good friends Stephanie and Loraleigh, eating yummy waffles and praying for one another. I love those two! I love the encouragement and prophetic times that happen when we are together!

So, today I get to go back to work. I'm actually looking forward to the evening shift! I must say, the day shift is just tooooooo early for me! I'd far rather sleep in and stay up later! Also, a bonus about today's shift is that I get to go for coffee with Kendra first and then we are both working the evening shift! How fun is that! I will be seeing her face around the ward! That is so cool!

So, I want some time bumming around the house and getting ready before I'm outa here! Have a great day!

No comments: