Tickled pink!
I just got off the phone with my unit manager. You know how I was a little bummed by my schedule when I first got it? Well, she is proving to be pretty nice to me! Some orientation dates were arranged for me next week. These new dates were going to put me on a 12 day stretch between classroom and ward days. That is a long stretch!!! Too long for me, I'd say! So, she calls me this afternoon to tell me that she took me off an evening and is giving me the saturday and sunday of the May long weekend off as well! Isn't that incredibly thoughtful!?! I'm so pumped! That means that my next two weeks...besides the next 3 evenings....are all day shifts during the week! That is a sweet schedule!
Also, she has heard awesome things about me from the nurses on the ward! I'm so honored! They have said great things like I'm willing and eager to learn and jump in, I'm fitting in well, etc. The unit manager is very pleased from what she is hearing about me, being only 4 shifts into my practicum! Yes, favor Lord!!! This is positive ammo in regards to future employment!! Yippeee!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment