Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A nice day today.....

I had a nice day today getting a bunch of stuff done that needed to be done! I had a nice visit with my wonderful friend Loraleigh. I got to chat with her, talk about what God is doing in our lives and the dreams for our futures, see her beautiful children and get my baby fix holding Manoah!

Then I was off to the dentist! Generally I fear that place, but my dentist's office is so happy and visually inviting that it takes some of the scare away. The hygienist was also great because she talked to me about nursing (she took 2 years of it) and it really took my mind off the procedure. I didn't even have much time to watch tv! I love that they have tvs! And a good report! No cavities and the dentist says I have beautiful teeth!

I then went to the University to get some paper work done for student loans. That is a bit of a pain, but I'm incredibly thankful that I got today off so that I could get all these things done! Now it is done and I won't have to start paying them back as soon! It was strange to be back on University property! It feels like it has been a while!

I am now on my way to pick up my hubbie from work. I was able to come home and do the exam for a course I am taking in between! It was all about prayer and this exam was easier for me to answer than the other two. I guess I have more to say about prayer than Christlikeness or humility. Boy, that humility one was a tough one!

Anyways, enjoy your evenings! I will enjoy mine....ahhhh....relaxing with my hubbie, going to the Y, and getting to bed early! Right on!

No comments: