Dizzy....dizzy....dizzy......
Ahhhh. I'm feeling a strange sense of dizziness. I think it came from being cooped up in a small, unventilated classroom ALL DAY LONG. I suddenly felt extremely dizzy by 4pm....and all the way home on the bus. That is not the best place to feel dizzy!
But, the bright side is.....I'm finished the labor part of orientation! It was very informative but WAY too long! They don't even make us sit that long in school! It was quite tortureous at times! And I just CANNOT hide it when I'm dying!!!! That is one very bad part about my personality! I'm often an open book...and in those kind of instances, it is NOT a benefit!
So, back to the ward I go....I like that! It is a little more nerve-wracking, but a lot more fun! And the days go by quickly! So, tomorrow, bright and early, I'll be back there!
But, as for tonight, I think Shane and I are going to use a lovely gift certificate that he recently won from work, to treat ourselves to dinner and therefore a date at Moxie's! I'm not in the mood to eat anything that we have here at home and I haven't prepared anything! So, someone else cooking my meal sounds GREAT to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment